We welcome applications from all suitably qualified Graduates - you will need:
- GCSE English & Maths at Grade C/4 or above - or acceptable equivalent - please ask.
- GCSE Science at Grade C/4 or above - or acceptable equivalent (Primary only)
- A degree
- Satisfactory DBS clearance - all applicants will be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service check.
- School experience is not a requirement, however it is always a good idea when making a career decision - is this right for me? What age group would I prefer to teach? Please do get in touch if we can help with this!
- You will be happy to know that it is no longer necessary to pass the Numeracy & Literacy Professional Skills Tests - these have been withdrawn for applications with a September 2020 start. We have received guidance from the Department for Education with regards to what the expected competency level should be in Fundamental English & Maths - this can be accessed here.